2 oz. Starbond Brown Medium CA glue + 2 oz. "Pinocchio" Pump Accelerator Bundle
FREE Shipping on all US orders
2 oz. Brown Medium CA glue
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE:
High performance industrial grade adhesive. This Medium Brown CA dries light amber in color, eliminating the need to use sawdust with CA glue.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "BROWN MULTI-PURPOSE" ADHESIVE:
Ideal for accenting spalted wood, penetrating narrow slots, bonding closely-fitted parts, and filling small gaps in woodworking.
Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-15 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE:
When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond Pump Sprayer Accelerator
- SUPER GLUE ACCELERATOR - SPEED UP THE BONDING TIME: No more waiting! Cures CA glue in seconds.
- NO MORE WHITENING: When superglues dry too fast, you'll end up with whitening or "hazing" of the bonding surface. Our specially formulated CA accelerator is made to dry slightly slower than other accelerators on the market to prevent this effect.
Frequently Bought Together
Product Description - 2oz. Starbond Brown Medium CA Glue + 2oz. "Pinocchio" Pump Accelerator Bundle
Starbond BR-150 Brown Medium CA Glue is a brown-tinted super glue for general-purpose use and so much more! With its light amber color, there is no need to introduce sawdust to your other CA glues when filling voids! This adhesive penetrates narrow slots, bonds close-fitting parts, and fills small gaps. We recommend pairing this glue with light-colored woods, for perfect inlays, crack repairs, and sanding to a high-polish finish.
Use Starbond BR-150 Brown Medium CA Glue to:
- Accent designs on spalted wood
- Blend into similarly colored surfaces
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics