Starbond 4.5 oz. Multi-Purpose Medium CA Glue and 6 oz. Aerosol Accelerator Bundle
Free Shipping on Orders Above $50 (US Only)
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUES - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesives.
- "MULTI-PURPOSE" ARTS, CRAFT & HOBBY ADHESIVE: Great for gluing RC car tires, acrylic nails, model airplanes, wooden instruments, wood turning finish, pen making, lapidary applications to treat cracked stones, and bonding close-fitting parts.
- "KNOWLEDGE IN A BOTTLE": Scan the QR on the back of the bottle to get free access to our YouTube Masterclass on best tips, tricks, and practices for CA Glues.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 30 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
- SUPER GLUE ACCELERATOR - SPEED UP THE BONDING TIME: No more waiting! Cures CA glue in seconds.
What's included in the bundle?
This bundle includes following products:
- 4.5 oz. Starbond Multi-Purpose Medium CA Glue (EM-150)
- 6 oz. Starbond Aerosol Accelerator
Starbond Multi-Purpose Medium CA Glue EM-150
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue is a medium-viscosity, multi-purpose, instant adhesive. With an oil-like consistency, this glue has properties of both our thin CA and thick CA products, making it ideal for filling small gaps, penetrating narrow slots, bonding close-fitting parts, and creating high-gloss finishes on wood. This CA wood finishing is accomplished by applying multiple coats, sanding, then polishing to a high shine! This versatile adhesive is used in woodturning, guitar repair, and pen making, to name but a few applications. Used by everyone from lapidaries to taxidermists, this glue should be kept on hand for all your small household repairs!
Use Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue to:
- Bond harder wood, like basswood and spruce
- Treat cracked stones and gems
- Bond loosely fitted soft woods and balsa joints
- Build hobby models such as planes, cars, and boats
- Bond RC car tires
- Place and repair car trim and molding
- Make pens and turn wood
- Form a high-gloss polish on stones and petrified wood
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the body, headstock and fretboard
- Work with taxidermy
Starbond 6 oz. Aerosol Accelerator
Starbond Super Glue Aerosol Accelerator is used to significantly speed up the drying time of cyanoacrylate super glues. Also known as a CA glue “activator”, this accelerant is solvent-based, and can be applied before and/or after the glue application. Commonly paired with slower-drying, thicker viscosity adhesives and black CA glue, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is also helpful when priming uneven surfaces. It’s ideal for material combinations that are harder to bond and for colder, drier environments that delay curing time. Our aerosol cans deliver a finely compressed mist and are perfect for the infrequent user, as the acetone in the product does not escape the bottle organically. Also available as a pump spray, this accelerator cures CA glue in seconds – no more waiting!
- When using higher volumes of CA glue to fill gaps, bonding times may increase – use of Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is highly recommended.
- Starbond Super Glue Accelerator can also be used to enhance joint strength, when used to cure excess adhesive that results from joints being pressed together.
- Uniquely formulated to dry slightly slower than other similar products on the market, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator prevents “hazing” or whitening that may occur when super glues dry too fast.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including N, N-Dimethyl-p-Toluidine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.