EM-2000 Starbond Gap Filler Thick CA Glue
Free Shipping on Orders Above $50 (US Only)
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Thick CA is used to fill voids and gaps.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
1 ounce - (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce - (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce - (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- "GAP-FILLER" ADHESIVE: Ideal for heavy-duty bonding. Also used for "fletching" in archery and "fragging" for coral reefs.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2000 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of honey). Filling capabilities of up to 0.01-0.02" in size. Bonding time: > 60 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 30 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Frequently Bought Together
Product Description - EM-2000 Starbond Gap Filler Thick CA Glue
Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue is known as the “gap filler’. This thick CA adhesive has a thick viscosity, making it the go-to glue for filling large voids and gaps, and heavy-duty bonding. With its strong bonding capabilities, EM-2000 stays in place, even when applied at an angle. This glue is specially formulated to have a longer curing time, allowing as much as two minutes for positioning and the most precise bonding.
Starbond Accelerator is perfect if you need the high degree of control from our EM-2000, but want to speed up the bonding time!
Use Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue to:
- Quickly repair auto body and paint
- Fill large gaps and holes
- Assemble plastic and metal models
- Form unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering
- Bond various kayak panels faster than with epoxy
- Install cue tips onto pool cues (with recommended Starbond Accelerator)
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Frag coral
- Repair shoes
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Perform taxidermy
- Bond models to dental lab articulators
- Temporarily repair auto bumpers
For use on:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC & Most Plastics
Available in 1 ounce, 2 ounces, and 16 ounces sizes