EM-40 Starbond Heavy Thin CA Glue (Medium Thin)
Free Shipping on Orders Above $50 (US Only)
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive infiltrates deep and stabilizes cracks through capillary action.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "FINISHING" ADHESIVE: Great for wood turning finishes, metal powder inlays, turquoise inlays, mother of pearl inlays, infiltrating and stabilizing, and bonding close-fitted parts. Penetrates the finest micro-fractures, pores, and cracks through capillary action.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 40 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of olive oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.004" in size. Bonding time: 5-10 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 30 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Frequently Bought Together
Product Description - EM-40 Starbond Heavy Thin CA Glue (Medium Thin)
Starbond Heavy Thin CA Glue EM-40, is a thin CA glue with a slightly thicker viscosity — the perfect solution to watery glue! This “finishing” CA glue is well-known for it’s polished finish when several coats are applied, sanded, and shined. With capillary action, it soaks into the smallest cracks and pores to seal and stabilize, while it’s olive oil-like texture makes it a little easier to work with in certain applications. Whether you’re turning wood or working with mother of pearl inlays, Starbond Heavy Thin EM-40 is your go-to glue!
Want to keep the hold, but prevent absorption? No problem – we have the perfect solution! Starbond Accelerator keeps our glues from seeping into porous surfaces – the instant cure for unwanted wicking!
Use Starbond Heavy Thin CA Glue EM-40 to:
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Create a hard, clear, waterproof coat
- Stabilize and wick into guitar parts
- Install bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Glie and repair guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Make pens
- Bond balsa wood for model airplanes
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Create and repair jewelry
- Repair ceramic, quartz, granite, and marble
- Bond fiberglass to virtually any material
- Bonding dumbbell eyes, large streamers, and big foam flies in fishing
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
Available in 2 ounces and 16 ounces sizes