EM-150 Starbond Multi-Purpose Medium CA Glue
Free Shipping on Orders Above $50 (US Only)
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. The Medium CA is great to have around in the house as a "general purpose" repair glue.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
1 ounce includes: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- "MULTI-PURPOSE" ARTS, CRAFT & HOBBY ADHESIVE: Great for gluing RC car tires, acrylic nails, model airplanes, wooden instruments, wood turning finish, pen making, lapidary applications to treat cracked stones, and bonding close-fitting parts.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-20 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 30 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Frequently Bought Together
Product Description - EM-150 Starbond Multi-Purpose Medium CA Glue
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue is a medium-viscosity, multi-purpose, instant adhesive. With an oil-like consistency, this glue has properties of both our thin CA and thick CA products, making it ideal for filling small gaps, penetrating narrow slots, bonding close-fitting parts, and creating high-gloss finishes on wood. This CA wood finishing is accomplished by applying multiple coats, sanding, then polishing to a high shine! This versatile adhesive is used in woodturning, guitar repair, and pen making, to name but a few applications. Used by everyone from lapidaries to taxidermists, this glue should be kept on hand for all your small household repairs!
Professional Tip: When bonding two smooth surfaces, be sure to lightly sand, or otherwise make them scuffed or more abrasive – the glue will have more surface area to adhere to, and therefore more holding strength!
Use Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue to:
- Bond harder wood, like basswood and spruce
- Treat cracked stones and gems
- Bond loosely fitted soft woods and balsa joints
- Build hobby models such as planes, cars, and boats
- Bond RC car tires
- Place and repair car trim and molding
- Make pens and turn wood
- Form a high-gloss polish on stones and petrified wood
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the body, headstock and fretboard
- Work with taxidermy
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon fiber
- PVC & Most Plastics
Available in 1 ounce, 2 ounces, and 16 ounces sizes