EM-150 Starbond Multi-Purpose Medium CA Glue
FREE Shipping on all US orders
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. The Medium CA is great to have around in the house as a "general purpose" repair glue.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
1 ounce includes: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- "MULTI-PURPOSE" ARTS, CRAFT & HOBBY ADHESIVE: Great for gluing RC car tires, acrylic nails, model airplanes, wooden instruments, wood turning finish, pen making, lapidary applications to treat cracked stones, and bonding close-fitting parts.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-20 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue is a medium-viscosity, multi-purpose, instant adhesive. With an oil-like consistency, this glue has properties of both our thin CA and thick CA products, making it ideal for filling small gaps, penetrating narrow slots, bonding close-fitting parts, and creating high-gloss finishes on wood. This CA wood finishing is accomplished by applying multiple coats, sanding, then polishing to a high shine! This versatile adhesive is used in woodturning, guitar repair, and pen making, to name but a few applications. Used by everyone from lapidaries to taxidermists, this glue should be kept on hand for all your small household repairs!
Professional Tip: When bonding two smooth surfaces, be sure to lightly sand, or otherwise make them scuffed or more abrasive – the glue will have more surface area to adhere to, and therefore more holding strength!
Use Starbond EM-150 Medium CA Glue to:
- Bond harder wood, like basswood and spruce
- Treat cracked stones and gems
- Bond loosely fitted soft woods and balsa joints
- Build hobby models such as planes, cars, and boats
- Bond RC car tires
- Place and repair car trim and molding
- Make pens and turn wood
- Form a high-gloss polish on stones and petrified wood
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the body, headstock and fretboard
- Work with taxidermy
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon fiber
- PVC & Most Plastics
Available in 1 ounce, 2 ounce, 16 ounce, and 44 lb. (20kg) sizes