KEG-500 Starbond Flexible Heavy Medium CA Glue (Medium Thick)
FREE Shipping on all US orders
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Flexible Medium Thick CA is used for heavy duty bonding that require impact and shock absorbance.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- "HEAVY DUTY FLEXIBLE BONDING" ADHESIVE: • Shoe and Boot Repair • Archery: Arrow Inserts and Arrow Fletching • Furniture Repair • Heavy Duty Bonding
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 500 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 30-40 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Frequently Bought Together
Product Description - KEG-500 Starbond Flexible Heavy Medium CA Glue (Medium Thick)
Starbond KEG-500 Flexible Heavy Medium CA Glue is a flexible super glue that has impact and shock absorbing properties. Also used as an outer coat, it’s possible to sand down and polish KEG-500 to a high-gloss finish. This adhesive is four times stronger than our standard CA glue, and has a higher resistance to heat, humidity, and natural weathering, making it ideal for shoe and boot repair, furniture repair and restoration, and archery applications for arrow fletching and inserts. With bonding times as long as one minute, this is the perfect glue for heavy-duty bonding to form strong repairs!
Professional Tip: We recommend our Starbond Accelerator to speed up the bonding and drying times, depending on the materials involved and the volume of glue used.
Use Starbond KEG-500 Flexible Heavy Medium CA Glue to:
- Bond dissimilar materials, such as wood, metal, glass, and rubber
- Replace certain thread lock applications
- Quickly repair auto paint and body work
- Frag coral
- Glue fly lines, dumbbell eyes, large streamers, and big foam flies for fly fishing
- Repair and fill cracks, voids, inclusions, and knots in wood
- Lock threads in R/C cars
- Assemble model airplanes and R/C cars
- Form CA hinges, providing flexibility to bond moving parts together, as in model airplanes
- Bond together various kayak panels (faster set time than epoxy)
- Install cue tips onto pool cues
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Repair shoes and boots
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Perform taxidermy
- Glue dental lab articulators
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics
Available in 2 ounces and 16 ounces sizes