EM-600 Starbond Medium-Thick CA Glue
FREE Shipping on all US orders
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive bonds and repairs with each non-runny drop.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
1 ounce include: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce include: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce include: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "BONDING" ADHESIVE: Great for heavy-duty bonding, repairing and filling large cracks, inclusions, voids, knots in wood, screen printing mesh framing, bonding close-fitted parts, and repairs requiring longer positioning time.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 600 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 30-40 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond EM-600 Heavy Medium CA glue is an ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue that possesses a syrup-like viscosity that gives users sustained control on each drop of glue. The "heavier" medium CA glue is used for bonding and repairing. Starbond EM-600 Heavy Medium CA glue is specially formulated to have an extended curing time that lengthens positioning time for more precise bonding. Depending on the material to be bonded and the volume of adhesive used, bonding time may reach up to one minute. In all such instances, Starbond Acceleratoris recommended to speed up bonding time. Starbond EM-600 Heavy Medium CA glue is a popular adhesive for repairing cracked stones such as marble countertops. Sanding may be required to obtain the desired finish.
- Screen printing and gluing screen mesh onto the frame
- Repairing and filling large cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Uneven surface bonding
- Bonding knife handles to the blade
- Bonding rubber R/C car tires to plastic/metal wheels
- Setting gemstones and preventing slippage
- Filling in and bonding cracked stones and slabs
- High gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
- Creating inlay and mosaics
- Filling voids, cracks, and bonding uneven surfaces
- Car trim and molding
- Coral fragging
- Marble, Granite and Quartz repair
- Bonding fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Temporary auto bumper repair
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
Available in 1 ounce, 2 ounces, 16 ounces, and 44 lb. (20kg) sizes