EM-600 Starbond Medium-Thick CA Glue
FREE Shipping on all US orders
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive bonds and repairs with each non-runny drop.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
1 ounce include: (1) clog-free stopper, and (4) micro-tips for precision.
2 ounce include: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and (8) micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce include: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "BONDING" ADHESIVE: Great for heavy-duty bonding, repairing and filling large cracks, inclusions, voids, knots in wood, screen printing mesh framing, bonding close-fitted parts, and repairs requiring longer positioning time.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 600 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 30-40 seconds.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 30 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Frequently Bought Together
Product Description - EM-600 Starbond Medium-Thick CA Glue
Starbond EM-600 Heavy Medium CA Glue has a syrup-like viscosity that provides continuous control with application. This heavier, medium super glue has been specially formulated to have a longer curing time, allowing for more precise placement and positioning times as long as one minute. Ready for a variety of applications, our EM-600 is ideal for repairing cracks in marble countertops, gluing screen mesh onto the frame in screen printing, and even temporary car bumper repair!
Starbond Accelerator is perfect if you need the higher degree of control from our EM-600, but want to speed up the bonding time!
Use Starbond EM-600 Heavy Medium CA Glue to:
- Glue mesh screens onto the frame in screen printing
- Repair and fill large cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Bond knife handles to the blade
- Bond rubber R/C car tires to plastic or metal wheels
- Set gemstones while preventing slippage
- Fill and bond cracked stones and slabs
- Create a high-gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
- Create inlays and mosaics
- Fill voids and cracks and bond uneven surfaces
- Place and repair auto trim and molding
- Frag coral
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Temporarily repair auto bumpers
For use on:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC & Most Plastics
Available in 2 ounces and 16 ounces sizes