Subscribe & Get 10% Off
BR-150 Starbond Brown Medium CA Glue
Price: $13.50 & FREE Shipping on all US orders placed before 3PM PST M-F
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. This Medium Brown CA dries light amber in color, eliminating the need to use sawdust with CA glue.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "BROWN MULTI-PURPOSE" ADHESIVE: Ideal for accenting spalted wood, penetrating narrow slots, bonding closely-fitted parts, and filling small gaps in woodworking.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 150 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.006" in size. Bonding time: 10-15 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond BR-150 Brown Medium CA glue is an ethyl cyanoacrylate brown tinted super glue. This brown CA adhesive is an excellent all-around adhesive that carries the ability to penetrate narrow slots, bond closely-fitted parts, and fill small gaps. It is a general purpose adhesive that dries light amber in color, eliminating the need to use sawdust with CA glue for filling voids. Therefore, pairing with light-colored wood is recommended. Starbond BR-150 Brown Medium CA glue is used for inlays, repairing cracks in wood, and as a high gloss finish.
- Accenting designs on spalted wood
- Blending into similarly colored surfaces
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Gem stones
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics
Available in 2 ounce, 16 ounce, and 44 lb. (20kg)