Starbond 2 oz. Thick CA Glue and 6 Oz. Accelerator Bundle
Free Shipping on Orders Above $50 (US Only)
- PREMIUM ETHYL CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE BUNDLE SET — Thick CA Properties: Viscosity: 2000 cPs (thickness of the liquid is similar to honey). Super Glue Accelerator: Speed up bonding time while minimizing brittleness and whitening.
- BUILD FASTER WITH MINIMAL WAIT TIME: Save time with better results. Starbond Thick CA glue can be used to fill wood knots, voids, and cracks; great for bonding mitre and trim, arrow fletching in archery and coral fragging.
- BOND IN SECONDS — Surface Prep: Simply clean the surface to be free of dirt, oils, and contaminants. Application: Apply a bead of CA glue (1 drop per sq. Inch recommended), a couple spritz of activator, assemble and hold the bonding mating parts together for 10-15 seconds. For glossy surfaces, allow extra time for effective bonding.
- Compatible With Wood, Fiberglass, Glass, Leather, Ceramic, Most Plastic, Metal, Rubber. Avoid using on low surface energy material such as polyethylene and polypropylene plastics, and silicone. If possible, make sure to use an abrasive to roughen up the mating surface when bonding smooth surfaces!
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: Starbond CA glues have a shelf life of several years in the cold. Store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to qualify for our 30 Month Shelf Life Warranty. If the glue doesn’t last, contact us and we’ll replace it free of charge or provide a 100% refund!
Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue
Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue is known as the “gap filler’. This thick CA adhesive has a thick viscosity, making it the go-to glue for filling large voids and gaps, and heavy-duty bonding. With its strong bonding capabilities, EM-2000 stays in place, even when applied at an angle. This glue is specially formulated to have a longer curing time, allowing as much as two minutes for positioning and the most precise bonding.
The screw-off nozzle bottle
The screw-off nozzle bottle is specially designed to allow faster dispensing of Starbond Thick CA glue while still maintaining great precision. It also eliminates the need to cut the tip of the applicator nozzle before first use. So if you’re looking to get your craft on and need precision with your glue application, reach for the Starbond Thick CA glue with the screw-off nozzle. But if you’re looking for a little bit more precision, a cylindrical bottle will do the trick (since it is compatible with Starbond microtips)!
Starbond Accelerator is perfect if you need the high degree of control from our EM-2000, but want to speed up the bonding time!
Use Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue to:
- Quickly repair auto body and paint
- Fill large gaps and holes
- Assemble plastic and metal models
- Form unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering
- Bond various kayak panels faster than with epoxy
- Install cue tips onto pool cues (with recommended Starbond Accelerator)
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Frag coral
- Repair shoes
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Perform taxidermy
- Bond models to dental lab articulators
- Temporarily repair auto bumpers
For use on:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC & Most Plastics
Starbond Super Glue Aerosol Accelerator
Starbond Super Glue Aerosol Accelerator is used to significantly speed up the drying time of cyanoacrylate super glues. Also known as a CA glue “activator”, this accelerant is solvent-based, and can be applied before and/or after the glue application. Commonly paired with slower-drying, thicker viscosity adhesives and black CA glue, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is also helpful when priming uneven surfaces. It’s ideal for material combinations that are harder to bond and for colder, drier environments that delay curing time. Our aerosol cans deliver a finely compressed mist and are perfect for the infrequent user, as the acetone in the product does not escape the bottle organically. Also available as a pump spray, this accelerator cures CA glue in seconds – no more waiting!
- When using higher volumes of CA glue to fill gaps, bonding times may increase – use of Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is highly recommended.
- Starbond Super Glue Accelerator can also be used to enhance joint strength, when used to cure excess adhesive that results from joints being pressed together.
- Uniquely formulated to dry slightly slower than other similar products on the market, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator prevents “hazing” or whitening that may occur when super glues dry too fast.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including N, N-Dimethyl-p-Toluidine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.