BR-500 Starbond "Dark" Brown Medium-Thick CA Glue
Price: $13.50 & FREE Shipping on all US orders placed before 3PM PST M-F
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. This Brown Medium-Thick CA glue dries a dark coffee brown in color, making it a more natural-looking knot and void filling option similar to Starbond Black CA glues.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "BROWN VOID FILLING" ADHESIVE: Ideal for accenting imperfections in lighter colored wood, concealing imperfections in darker colored wood, bonding closely-fitted parts, and filling cracks, knots, bug holes, and voids in woodworking.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 500 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of a syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 30-40 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond BR-500 Brown Medium-Thick CA glue is a dark-brown tinted ethyl cyanoacrylate super glue. On darker colored wood, the Brown Medium-Thick acts as a more natural-looking concealer (compared to Starbond Black CA) for cracks and void filling applications due to its more opaque, "coffee" brown color. In terms of viscosity, Starbond Brown Medium-Thick CA glue is an excellent all-around adhesive that can be used to bond closely-fitted parts, and fill cracks, voids, bug holes, and knots.
- General bonding applications
- Concealing minor imperfections in darker wood
- Filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Gem stones
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics
Available in 2 ounce, 16 ounce, and 44 lb. (20kg)
No data Available