NO-05 Starbond Infiltrant Odorless Thin CA Glue
Price: $13.50 & FREE Shipping on all US orders placed before 3PM PST M-F
5 mPa·s viscosity
Thin Odorless adhesive
0.002” gap filling capability
The N/O-05 is a 3D printer “infiltrant”. The N/O-05 is a thin CA that is odorless, fumeless, and hypoallergenic. This watery-thin adhesive infiltrates hairline fractures, pores, and narrow slots filling any empty voids. Well suited for porous and fragile material such as foam, soft wood (balsa), ceramics, unpolished minerals, and fossil bones. For inlay applications, the adhesive penetrates and stabilizes the material through capillary action. It is often used as a finish by applying several coats, sanding, and then polishing to a high gloss.
- Projects with limited ventilation
- Individuals that experience allergic symptoms to regular CA
- Infiltrating and stabilizing 3D printed parts.
- Repairing and filling cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in the wood
- Woodturning and knife handle finishes for a hard, clear, and waterproof coat.
- Wicking into and stabilizing guitar frets
- Installing bindings and purflings on a guitar
- Gluing and repairing guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Fossil preparation through infiltration and stabilization of the fossil before extraction.
- Repairing small cracks in the stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays.
- Jewelry manufacturing and repair.
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Ceramic repair
- Bonding fiberglass to balsa wood
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC and Most Plastics
Available in 2 ounce, 16 ounce, and 44 lb. (20kg) sizes
No data available.