Starbond Pump Sprayer Accelerator
FREE Shipping on all US orders
- SUPER GLUE ACCELERATOR - SPEED UP THE BONDING TIME: No more waiting! Cures CA glue in seconds.
- NO MORE WHITENING: When superglues dry too fast, you'll end up with whitening or "hazing" of the bonding surface. Our specially formulated CA accelerator is made to dry slightly slower than other accelerators on the market to prevent this effect.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES: 16 ounce refill bottle includes: (1) 2 ounce pump sprayer bottle, (1) Extra pump sprayer
Product Description - Starbond Pump Sprayer Accelerator
Starbond Super Glue Pump Accelerator is ideal for users with frequent need for our Accelerator product. Used to significantly speed up the drying time of cyanoacrylate super glues, our CA glue “activator”, is a solvent-based accelerant that can be applied before and/or after the glue application. The removable pump further allows for less pressure behind the spray and easy access to the product itself, for those who wish a more precision application with smaller objects like a cotton swab or toothpick. Commonly paired with slower-drying, thicker viscosity adhesives and black CA glue, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is also useful when priming uneven surfaces. It’s ideal for material combinations that are harder to bond and for colder, drier environments that delay curing time. Also available as an aerosol, this accelerator cures CA glue in seconds – no more waiting!
- When using higher volumes of CA glue to fill gaps, bonding times may increase – use of Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is highly recommended.
- Starbond Super Glue Accelerator can also be used to enhance joint strength, when used to cure excess adhesive that results from joints being pressed together.
- Uniquely formulated to dry slightly slower than other similar products on the market, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator prevents “hazing” or whitening that may occur when super glues dry too fast.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including N, N-Dimethyl-p-Toluidine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.