Starbond 4 oz. Super Fast Thin CA Glue and 8 oz. Pump Accelerator Bundle
Free Shipping on Orders Above $50 (US Only)
- PREMIUM ETHYL CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Water-thin CA glue goes deep to infiltrate and stabilize through capillary action.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES: (3) applicator caps, (2) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision. The extra applicator caps are in case of future clogs, the clog-free stopper has a tiny pin to prevent clogs, and micro-tips provide the perfect extension for tiny cracks.
- "WICKING TYPE" ADHESIVE: Great for woodturning finish, pen making, hobby, fossil prep, inlays, hardening, stabilizing, and bonding close-fitting parts. Penetrates the finest micro-fractures, pores, and cracks through capillary action.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 2-3 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of water). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.002" in size.
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: Starbond CA glues have a shelf life of several years in the cold. Store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to qualify for our 30 Month Shelf Life Warranty. If the glue does not last, we will provide a 100% refund or replacement
Frequently Bought Together
Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue EM-02
Want to keep the hold, but prevent absorption? No problem – we have the perfect solution! Starbond Accelerator keeps our glues from seeping into porous surfaces – the instant cure for unwanted wicking!
Use Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue EM-02 to:
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Stabilize Guitar Frets
- Install bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Prepare fossils by infiltrating and stabilizing the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Create and repair jewelry
- Refinish furniture and antiques
- Repair ceramic, quartz, granite, and marble
- Bond fiberglass and balsa wood
- Finish woodturning and knife handles with a hard, clear, waterproof seal
- Perform taxidermy
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastic
Starbond Super Glue Pump Accelerator
Starbond Super Glue Pump Accelerator is used to significantly speed up the drying time of cyanoacrylate super glues. Also known as a CA glue “activator”, this accelerant is solvent-based, and can be applied before and/or after the glue application. Commonly paired with slower-drying, thicker viscosity adhesives and black CA glue, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is also helpful when priming uneven surfaces. It’s ideal for material combinations that are harder to bond and for colder, drier environments that delay curing time. Our accelerator cures CA glue in seconds – no more waiting!
- When using higher volumes of CA glue to fill gaps, bonding times may increase – use of Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is highly recommended.
- Starbond Super Glue Accelerator can also be used to enhance joint strength, when used to cure excess adhesive that results from joints being pressed together.
- Uniquely formulated to dry slightly slower than other similar products on the market, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator prevents “hazing” or whitening that may occur when super glues dry too fast.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including N, N-Dimethyl-p-Toluidine, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.