- NATURAL MOTHER OF PEARL: Crushed mother of pearl has been used for centuries as a decorative material and to cover up blemishes on furniture and other objects. Mother of pearl is also known for its iridescent qualities, which are created by the fine layers that make up the shell’s surface. The iridescence is caused by light reflecting off these layers at different angles. This is a natural product.
- CREATE STUNNING INLAY DESIGNS: Compatible with CA glues and epoxies, combine the mother of pearl flakes with epoxy to create resin artwork, or crush the mother of pearl flakes into finer powder for beautiful CA inlay applications.
- FINE FLAKES: Rather than chips, this Mother of Pearl jar contains fine flakes, which means no grinding is necessary to get the incredible luster into the smallest of cracks and voids.
- THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! To name a few, there are woodturning inlays, guitar inlays, shell inlays, dyed pearl inlays, glowing pearl finishes, and more making it the perfect one-of-a-kind product. The natural mother of pearl creates a beautiful, glowing effect that is perfect for adding a touch of glamor to any project.
- Shipped today? Order within: Feb 28, 2024 05:00:00 -0800
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3PM PST, and US customers get free shipping for all orders above $50. Shipping takes 2-5 business days.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just go through our easy return process by calling us, or e-mail us at email@example.com. You have 14 business days to return an item from the date you received it. However, for extended returns, call us at 1-800-900-GLUE for assistance. To be eligible for a return, your item may be used or unused but must be in the original packaging.