Starbond 4 oz. Medium CA Glue and 6 oz. Accelerator Bundle
- PREMIUM ETHYL CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE BUNDLE SET:
Medium CA Properties: Viscosity: 150 cPs (thickness of the liquid is similar to that of motor oil). Super Glue Accelerator: Speed up bonding time while minimizing brittleness and whitening.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES:
(3) applicator caps, (2) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision. The extra applicator caps are in case of future clogs, the clog-free stopper has a tiny pin to prevent clogs, and micro-tips provide the perfect extension for tiny cracks.
- BUILD FASTER WITH MINIMAL WAIT TIME:
Save time with better results. Starbond Medium CA glue is great for gluing RC car tires, acrylic nails, model airplanes, wooden instruments, wood turning finish, pen making, lapidary applications to treat cracked stones, and bonding close-fitting parts.
- Compatible With:
Wood, Fiberglass, Glass, Leather, Ceramic, Most Plastic, Metal, Rubber. Avoid using on low surface energy material such as polyethylene and polypropylene plastics, and silicone. If possible, make sure to use an abrasive to roughen up the mating surface when bonding smooth surfaces!
- LONG LASTING SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE:
Starbond CA glues have a shelf life of several years in the cold. Store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to qualify for our 30 Month Shelf Life Warranty. If the glue doesn’t last, contact us and we’ll replace it free of charge or provide a 100% refund!
- Shipped today? Order within: Oct 03, 2023 05:00:00 -0700
Same day shipping for orders placed before 3PM PST, and US customers get free shipping for all orders above $50. Shipping takes 2-5 business days.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just go through our easy return process by calling us, or e-mail us at email@example.com. You have 14 business days to return an item from the date you received it. However, for extended returns, call us at 1-800-900-GLUE for assistance. To be eligible for a return, your item may be used or unused but must be in the original packaging.